Apartment LOU 1 A cosy one apartments Sleep 3 Close to UHCW Coventry Hospital54 Shilton Lane
About this listing
Be. More Homely specialises in providing serviced accommodation solutions for short or long staying leisure and business travellers, ensuring comfort, convenience and quality service every step of the way. Be. More Homely is the ideal choice for your company. Whether you are a large business looking to control your costs, or a small start-up making the most of your cashflow, we offer you a great way to manage your company’s hotel expenditure.
A place that close to everything but far enough away to just relax. Close to a few English pub that serves quality food.
All guests will have full access to the 1 bedroom property, the only people you will be sharing with are the people you booked with.
I won’t be on hand but one of my team will be at the end of a phone should you need anything on your stay, if you have any problems please contact us asap to resolve for you?
The neighbourhood is a friendly welcoming one and has lots of places to eat and drink locally! A least three options to sit and eat or if you what to brag and go more few choices!
✪The Boat Inn
Around the corner, on (Top of Sping Lane at Kingsbury Rd Catch the No.X14 Bus 15mins
Or just a short walk to the top of Erdington high street catch the X3, X4 and X5 (limited-stop express bus into Birmingham City).
Guest Are expected to pay an off-platform damage deposit via our payment merchant (Stripe). No access will not be granted without the confirmed authorise hold for the duration of your stay and the release will be done after the cleaning inspection on date of exit.
✪ Weekday £350
✪ Weekend £750
By booking accommodation through Be. More Homely Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
All booking should read and sign and return to you operator, you can agree via digitals by replying to the email that you agree to our Guest T&C’s, your booking will not be confirmed without these documents.
1. 2. Be. More Homely Ltd is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales 11927498.
1. 3. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person or organisation making the booking through Be. More Homely Ltd.
1. 4. Be. More Homely Ltd is the organisation supplying the accommodation.
2. The Booking
2. 2. These terms apply to bookings made via the Be. More Homely Ltd website, by email or telephone or in-person with Be. More Homely Ltd.
2. 3. Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
2. 4. You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured short-hold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
2. 5. Bookings can be for any length from one night up to three months. Bookings may be made at any time up to 9.00 pm on the first night of your stay.
2. 6. Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
2. 7. You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of Be. More Homely Ltd.
3. Payment and Cancellations
3. 1. Credit or debit card is required to make all payments. Be. More Homely Ltd does not charge booking fees or credit or debit card fees.
3. 2. Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise by the Be. More Homely Ltd.
3. 3. The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the same or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon Be. More Homely Ltd any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
3. 4. The following cancellations provisions apply unless specified otherwise in the reservation information provided prior to booking.
3. 5. Both Be. More Homely Ltd and you may cancel the booking at any time up to 15 days prior to the first day of your booking in which case a full refund will be made to you.
3. 6. If you cancel the booking within 15 days of the first day of your booking then Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to retain the full amount paid. Any refund will be at Be. More Homely Ltd entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was of a lesser value.
3. 7. Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of the reservation where it is necessary due to reasons outside of Be. More Homely Ltd reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation, you will receive a full refund.
4. Your stay
4. 1. Check-in time and check-out time shall be detailed in the reservation information unless expressly agreed by Be. More Homely Ltd. Be. More Homely Ltd may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately.
4. 2. Your booking is for serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service (unless expressly specified otherwise). Be. More Homely Ltd does not provide meals or newspapers.
4. 3. Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo, a cleaning service is provided and further information is available on request.
4. 4. Your accommodation will also include a supply of coffee, tea.
4. 5. You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular, you and your guests must not:
4. 5a. Smoke on the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non-smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises.
4. 5b. Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by Be. More Homely Ltd.
4. 5c.Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment onto the premises.
4. 5d. Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment.
4. 5e. Remove, damage or destroy any property.
4. 5f. Use the property for any business purposes whatsoever.
4. 5g. Use any technology provided by Be. More Homely Ltd to download or access any unlawful or obscene material.
4. 5h. Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any member of Be. More Homely Ltd staff.
4.5i. Make excessive noise particularly after 20:30 pm especially from TV and other electronic devices.
4. 5j. Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, Be. More Homely Ltd may have to replace the corresponding locks.
4. 5k. Any extra guests found to have stayed at the property will be charged an extra person rate (standard rate £35 plus an administration fee of £15).
4. 5l. The premises under the authority of Be. More Homely Ltd is not a party house any action leading to suspicion of a party will result in the stay being cancelled and your nightly rate forfeited including cleaning fee and any additional fees due to damages or loss of earnings.
5. Damage, theft, and costs
5. 1. Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of:
5. 1.a The cost of replacing or repairing any property of Be. More Homely Ltd including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged during your stay;
5.1.b The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay.
5.1.c Any breach of the non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £150 will be charged to your card where Be. More Homely Ltd finds evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs. Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking.
5. 1.d Such costs may be charged on check-out, Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to apply such charges to your credit/debit card at a later date where necessary.
5.2 Where Be. More Homely Ltd are unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
5.3 Be. More Homely Ltd or the Supplier will provide a receipt including a breakdown of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card.
5.5 You should note that Be. More Homely Ltd are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities Be. More Homely Ltd are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
6. 1. Be. More Homely Ltd will seek to respond to or resolve any reasonable enquiries you have in relation to your booking within 24 hours.
7.1 Be. More Homely Ltd want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of the Be. More Homely Ltd team who will be able to help you.
7. 2. If Be. More Homely Ltd is unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing to email@example.com Please provide as much information as possible in order that Be. More Homely Ltd may properly investigate your complaint.
7. 3. If you wish to make a complaint about Be. More Homely Ltd services then this should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. 5. Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the Be. More Homely Ltd management team. Be. More Homely Ltd aims to respond to formal complaints within seven working days but if this will not possibly Be. More Homely Ltd will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. Be. More Homely Ltd will set out the outcome of your complaint in writing.
7. 6. Be. More Homely Ltd reserves the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
8. Limitation of Liability
8. 1. Be. More Homely Ltd endeavours to ensure that all information provided prior to, during and after your booking is accurate but shall not be responsible for any incorrect or missing information regarding the accommodation or booking.
8. 2.The liability of Be. More Homely Ltd to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case Be. More Homely Ltd liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by Be. More Homely Ltd negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
8. 3. Be. More Homely Ltd shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
8. 4. The Supplier shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
8. 4.a. Strike, lockout or other labor dispute affecting the employees of the Be. More Homely Ltd
8. 4. b. Acts of God;
8. 4. c. Natural disasters;
8. 4. d. Acts of war or terrorism;
8. 4. e. Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or administrator;
8. 4. f. Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required for the performance of the services or production and supply of the goods;
8. 4. g. Theft or break-in
9.1 If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, and unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
10.1The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
10. Entire Agreement
11.1 These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
12. Third-party rights
12.1 The Supplier shall be entitled to enforce its rights under this Agreement against you or any person staying at or using the accommodation.
12.2 Otherwise, nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise.
13.1 This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this the agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.
Guest signature…………………… Date ……/…/………
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 05:00 pm
- Check-out Before: 12:00 am
- Type: House
- night: £100
- Additional guests: £38
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: £70
- Twin XL Bed
- Full Sofa Bed
- 24-hour checkin
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking basics
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron board
- Laptop Friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Pets allowed
- Pocket wifi
- Private entrance
- Room darkening shades
- Single level home
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Street parking
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No